Monday, 16 June 2014

Horror : Among the sleep


A Krillbite studios production. In the game we play as a 2 year old baby ! 
The main objective is to collect different memories of our Mother from different places to get back to our mother.






Even though the game is not all about jump scares or gore like other horror games.
It sends a chill down your spine with its creepy soundtrack and is more of a psychological horror. I mean it managed to scare the shit out of me ! The game also has a very unexpected ending. 
I liked the gameplay, the puzzles and the horror in the game but the only thing that isn't good about this game that the game is was very short.


PROS :

  • Good Story
  • Good soundtrack
  • Ending is a total Mindfuck

CONS :

  • The game was very short

In my opinion, I would give this game a 7/10 

No comments:

Post a Comment